The center of the building began in 1339 as a general hospital with multiple wards (including ear, nose and throat, gynecology, general surgery, pediatrics and internal) with a base of 2500 square meters and fifty beds with limited facilities of laboratory, radiology and chemists , then was completed with pharmacy, clinics, physiotherapy, administration and financial, service unites in 1358 with the base of 800 square meters on two floors by a kindness deceased Mr. Kazem Farah in the form of hospital and delivered to Shiraz University . After separation of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences from shiraz university in 1373, this building known as a educational hospital for burn injuries in Fars provinces and the number of beds has increased to 64. This center not only support the Fars province but also several provinces which are in southern provinces .
License expiration date of establishment (exploitation) Hospital: 24.03.2013
Now this hospital consists of experts as follows :
general surgery specialists, surgery, internal medicine, psychiatry, pediatrics and physical therapy, nutritional therapy and treatment of infectious diseases to engage clients.
number of beds separately:
Burned children : 13 beds
Women burn : 12 beds
Men burn : 18 beds
Burn ICU : 6 beds
General surgery : 14 beds
Bed for less than 6 hours : 1 bed